Pike County Light & Power

Located in Northeastern Pike County, Pike County Light & Power Company (PCLP) was officially incorporated as a subsidiary of Orange County Public Service Company of Port Jervis, NY on May 17th, 1910. The company began to grow rapidly and merged with several other small gas and electric companies. PCLP itself became a subsidiary of Orange & Rockland and Con Edison before falling under ownership of Corning Natural Gas Holding Corporation (CNGHC) in 2016.

As a subsidiary of CNGHC, PCLP delivers electricity to approximately 4,700 customers in Milford Borough, Milford Township, Westfall Township, Matamoras Borough, Millrift, Pond Eddy and a small northeast section of Dingman Township. PCLP also delivers natural gas to nearly 1,200 customers in Matamoras Borough and a small section of Westfall Township. We currently have over 100 miles of overhead electric distribution lines, 40 miles of underground electric distribution lines, and 19 miles of gas pipeline. The company is implementing expansion plans for both our gas and electric service in the area. Call or email us today to see if we can serve you!

System Data

100

Miles of Overhead Electric Distribution Lines

40

Miles of Underground Electric Distribution Lines

19

MILES OF GAS PIPELINE

modal