Please complete and submit this form only if:

Your name or street address is incorrectly shown on your bill | Your name, phone number or street address has recently been changed | Your email address (that we use for eBill) has changed | You need to update the Tax ID Number for your business

If the name on the account needs to be transferred to a different person or business, we'll need to talk to you. Please call our toll-free Customer Assistance number at 1-855-855-2050 during business hours.